We have often witnessed situations when people spent too much money on medicines and products but didn’t see any results.
In those cases, people are advised to turn to natural products and start using them. If you want to get rid of your skin scars, wrinkles, blemishes and acne without spending a lot of money on medications and cosmetics, you must try this incredible and very easy homemade treatment! It’s for microdermabrasion and works almost instantly!
The preparation of this treatment demands only 2 ingredients:
olive oil and baking soda! Yes, it’s that easy!
Before you begin with this treatment you need to know that baking soda will remove all of your skin problems very quickly. It has helped many people to correct their scars and acne problems.
Olive oil, on the other hand, is a skin friendly oil. It possesses many natural antioxidant, anti – inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing properties. This makes us easily conclude that by mixing baking soda with olive oil, you will be able to prepare an amazing mixture that will assist you to remove the dead skin cells on your skin pores!
Ingredients for Microdermabrasion:
- Baking soda
- Olive oil
- Lukewarm water
- Take some baking soda and put it in a bowl.
- Put the adequate amount of olive oil in the same bowl.
- Then, mix these two ingredients until you get a fine paste.
- After you get a homogenous mixture, apply it on the dried acne scars and massage the skin for about 5-7 minutes.
- Make sure that you cover all the acne scars on the skin.
- At the end all, wash off the mixture with lukewarm water.
- This method will help you clear all the acne scars on your skin.
Remember to apply it regularly if you want the best results!