Lower belly fat does not look good and it damages the entire personality of a person. Reducing lower belly fat and getting into your best possible shape may require some exercise. but the large range of exercises at your disposal day can cause confusion to you in making the right choice of the best one that will help you shed that lower belly fat and reveal your hard won muscles.
while it takes different kinds of exercises to burn the lower belly fats in your body and achieve that desired well rounded stomach.
Best Lower Belly Fat Workouts:
1. Double Leg Lifts:
How To Do:
- Lie face up on the mat and put your palms under your head with elbows wide open.
- Spread the legs and raise them upwards keeping the joined at the heels and inhale.
- Exhale as you pull your torso up from the floor and crunch your tummy, feel the tension in
your back muscles and the abdomen at this point.
- Repeat this exercise 10 time at a stretch.
2. Flutter Kicks:
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your head and shoulders lifted off the floor and your hands behind you head.
- With both legs extended and toes pointed lift your right leg off the floor.
- And raise you left leg just a few inches off the ground.
- Drop your right leg swiftly down so that it hovers a few inches off the ground.
- And Simultaneously raise your left leg up towards the ceiling.
Without Paise, Alternet back and fourth.
- Up and down on each leg is one repetition. Aim for 10-15 repetition.